Paris hosts a dozen fantastic private golf courses, including 4 ranked in Europe Top 10: Chantilly GC, Fontainebleau GC and Morfontaine GC also ranked 5th in the world by Golf Digest. Plus the famous 2018 Ryder Cup course at Le Golf National also ranked in Golf Digest World Top 100 and upcoming 2024 Olympic host.
Private CADDIE is offering you and your friends & clients, the unique opportunity to play ALL of them “as a member” which means with full access to their facilities: locker, practice areas, proshop & restaurant with English speaking caddies alongside you (rental clubs also available upon request).
Passionate international golfers and groups from around the world can now combine several golf courses into multi day golf trips to Paris and keep the same English speaking caddie(s) throughout their multiple rounds of golf for continuity of services and even better golf!
Inquire with us for further information, itineraries, business golf trips & corporate events.
This VIP package includes range token, practice time, 18 holes with an expert caddie and all taxes and is available at the following private/members golf clubs:
- Golf de Fontainebleau (T. Simpson – Heathland course in Europe Top 10)
- Golf de Chantilly (T. Simpson – Championship course in Europe Top 10)
- Golf de Saint-Germain en Laye (H. Colt – Classic course in Europe Top 50)
- Golf de Saint-Cloud (H. Colt – Overlooking the Eiffel Tower)
- Le Golf National – The 2018 Ryder Cup (V. Hagge – World Top 100)
- Fourqueux Golf & Country Club (L. Petit – 27 holes of French parkland golf)
- Vignoly Golf Club (A. Palmer – Championship American target golf course)
+ Private Golfing Estate (17th centenary Chateau with personal golf course)