Private Golf Days with caddie(s) on Paris Top 10 courses
Paris hosts a dozen fantastic private golf courses, including 4 ranked in Europe Top 10: Chantilly, Fontainebleau, Morfontaine* plus the famous 2018 Ryder Cup course at Le Golf National (also ranked in Golf Digest Top 100 and future 2024 Olympic host).
Private CADDIE is offering you and your friends & clients, the unique opportunity to play ALL of them “as a member” which means with full access to their facilities: locker, practice areas, proshop & restaurant with English speaking caddie(s) alongside you (rental clubs also available upon request).
Passionate international golfers and groups from around the world can now combine several golf courses into multi day golf trips to Paris and keep the same English speaking caddie(s) throughout their multiple rounds of golf for continuity of services and even better golf!
This VIP package includes range token, practice time, 18 holes with an expert caddie and all taxes and is available at the following private/members golf clubs:
- Golf de Fontainebleau (T. Simpson – Heathland course in Europe Top 10)
- Golf de Saint-Germain en Laye (H. Colt – Classic course in France Top 10)
- Golf de Chantilly (T. Simpson – Championship course in Europe Top 10)
- Golf de Saint-Cloud (H. Colt – Overlooking the Eiffel Tower)
- Le Golf National – The 2018 Ryder Cup (V. Hagge – 2024 Olympics host)
- Fourqueux Golf & Country Club (L. Petit – 27 holes of French parkland golf)
- Golf de Domont Montmorency (M. Hawtree – British tree lined course)
- Vignoly Golf Club (A. Palmer – Championship American target golf course)
Paris Top 10 Golf Day
- Access to the golf club facilities: locker, restaurant & proshop
- Range token for driving range + Chipping & putting greens
- Round of golf (18 holes) on Championship course
- Multi course English speaking caddie (18 holes)
I have been a vagabond golfer for over a decade playing in many countries and all 50 US states. Vincent and his team at Private CADDIE made my trip to the Ryder Cup 2018 course in France an absolute breeze. From the first email to the last putt… his team was attentive, informative and friendly. They are very skilled at helping the average golfer discover and manage a new course experience, especially one as overwhelming as the Albatros! (Le Golf National – October 2016)
Paris Golf Trip
Combine 3, 4 or 5 golf days at these private courses for the ultimate Paris Golf Trip!
We offer you the possibility or keeping the same English speaking caddie during your multiple rounds of golf for the best continuity & service. Same for premium rental sets so you can play your best golf.
Contact us in advance to benefit for completely privatised tee times even if you’re only 1, 2 or 3 players (no other golfer playing alongside you) for a wonderful golfing experience.