All-inclusive Golf Days on Paris Top 10 courses
Paris hosts a dozen great private golf courses, including 4 ranked in the Top 10 in Continental Europe: Chantilly, Fontainebleau, Les Bordes & Morfontaine* (*also ranked 14th in Golf Digest World Top 100) + the next 2018 Ryder Cup course at Le Golf National.
Private CADDIE is offering you the unique opportunity to play ALL of them “as a member” with exclusive services (access to locker, practice facilities, proshop & restaurant) as well as English speaking caddies.
This VIP package includes range token, practice time, 18 holes with a caddie, snacks & drinks and all taxes and is available at the following golf courses:
- Golf de Saint-Cloud (overlooking the Eiffel Tower)
- Golf de Chantilly (Top 10 in Continental Europe)
- Golf de Fontainebleau (Top 10 in Continental Europe)
- Golf de Saint-Germain en Laye (H. Colt)
- Les Aisses Golf Club (M. Hawtree)
- Domaine de Crécy (A. Palmer)
- Fourqueux Golf Club (L. Petit)
I have been a vagabond golfer for over a decade playing in many countries and all 50 US states. Vincent and his team at Private CADDIE made my trip to the Ryder Cup 2018 course in France an absolute breeze. From the first email to the last putt… his team was attentive, informative and friendly. They are very skilled at helping the average golfer discover and manage a new course experience, especially one as overwhelming as the Albatros! (Le Golf National – October 2016)
Recommended golfing experiences
- “Le Golf National – 2018 Ryder Cup” experience (390€)vince902102019-01-11T21:55:40+00:00