Escorted guided golf tour from Paris to Bordeaux
Combine some of the best French golf courses with an escorted tour from Paris to Bordeaux wine region. Enjoy this unique opportunity of a special gastronomic golfing trip with your dedicated English speaking guide.
Play your best golf on 5 exclusive golf courses near Paris, Biarritz & Bordeaux like Le Golf National that recently hosted the 2018 Ryder Cup. Also marvel at the beautiful Atlantic sea shores of the south-west of France and treat yourself to the best food & wine France has to offer.
Stay for 10 nights “All-inclusive” in 3 different 4**** hotels with breakfast & lunch included everyday as well as 7 special Dinners throughout the trip. Your programme also include a River Seine cruise, a Michelin star dinner, a vintage wine tasting, a Lido show plus visits of the Chateau de Versailles and St-Emilion.
Finally, all ground transfers are included (executive van) as well as an internal flight from Bordeaux to Paris at the end of the trip. Please contact us for a detailed itinerary & programme and for any questions.
Price Per Person based on sharing Deluxe Room – May 22nd – June 1st, 2019
Single Supplement: 1,600€ – Non-golfer (sharing room): 5,290€
ALL PRICES INCLUDE VAT (20%)
Programme & highlights
Itinerary & venues
Escorted Tour: May 22nd - June 1st, 2019
- 10 Nights at 4**** hotels Edouard 7 in Paris, Regina in Biarritz & Médoc Resort
- 2 top Parisian courses: Le golf National (2018 Ryder Cup) & St-Germain
- 3 top south-west courses: Biarritz Le Phare, Médoc & St-Emilionnais
- Breakfast & Lunch included everyday + 7 special Dinners
- River Seine cruise, Wine tasting, Michelin star dinner, Lido show, etc.
- Private transfers throughout the entire trip (executive van)
- Internal flight from Bordeaux to Paris (incl. golf bag)
- English speaking guide throughout the entire trip (incl. golf courses)