Premium golf experience in Scotland
Scotland is the “Home of Golf” and Private CADDIE offers you to experience historical golf links in St Andrews just north of Edinburgh. Enjoy this unique opportunity of a truly fantastic golfing experience with 4 world class golf courses, glorious views of the Fife peninsula and a taste of delightful Scottish golf!
Play your best golf on 4 special top golf courses ranked amongst the best inScotland: St Andrews – Castle (world renowned venue), Duke’s GC (heathland overlooking St Andrews), Fairmont GC (Sam Torrance links design) & Crail Golfing Society (The Open qualifying venue). Additional courses like the new Dumbarnie GC also available upon request.
Recommended duration is 3 nights Bed & Breakfast in a 4**** Hotel in St Andrews, only 15 minutes from the golf clubs above. Benefit from all the advantages of playing different courses everyday (discovery and variety in terms of golf architecture) with the advantages of staying in the same accommodation every night (continuity & minimal transfers).
Description & options
Fife golf venues
Home of Golf Trip
- Itinerary: St Andrews Links, Crail GC, Fairmont GC & Duke’s GC
- Services included: Private CADDIE to accompany you on & off the courses
- Services available onsite: Extra caddies, transfers, buggies, club rentals
- Extension possible: Turnberry Links, Gleneagles GC & more
- * starting from (depending on final programme)